Saturday, April 10, 2010

Weekly Favorites and Gratitude!

 Here's my favorite posts for this week:
*Jackie at Money Crush is also hosting a $100 Contest in honor of the debt snowball app she created.  Feel free to take a look!

I would also like to thank Personal Finance Journey and Funny about Money for inviting me to guest post Deal or Frill: Angel Food Ministries and Can Minimizing Go Too Far?

And thanks to Mr Credit Card for his guest post at BFS, The Fun Stuff in My Budget.  He obviously put a lot of thought into the guest post for this specific site.  Thanks!
For those who don't know, allowing less-known bloggers to post on better-known sites benefits the newbie way more than the well-established.  This newbie says thank you again!

If you have a blog or just really like a specific blog, feel free to email me your suggestion.  I'd love to add a few more to my regular reading list or at least give a shout-out for great posts.

As always, thanks to all the bloggers that teach me something new every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment