Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Posting Schedule

Quick note to my wonderful readers, I post an article, guest post, or a link to a BFS guest post at least once a day Monday-Friday at 6am CST with extra ideas and info thrown in as it pops up.

"Fit in a Fun Friday" is a different fun item reviewed every Friday. The majority of these will be a luxury expense that we either already splurge on or have plans to splurge on in the future. Some will be frugal, others will not, but all could lead to a good time. :-)

I also post a Weekly Favorites and Gratitude list every Saturday morning and a Yakezie Alexa Ranking update every Sunday morning.

If you ever have any questions, comments, suggestions, guest posts, or questions you'd like me to post for our readers, please feel free to email me at budgetingfunstuff *at* gmail *dot* com anytime!

No comments:

Post a Comment